Tuesday 25 November 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to this Advent blog.

I hope that this will become a place where you might want to come for five minutes reflection and a chance to pause.

Each day during Advent I will post a short reflection here. I hope that as you spend time at your desk or at home, it might give each of us opportunity to slow down, still down and use Advent - even for just five minutes - for what it originally was designed for... to prepare for the Coming God.

Maranatha! Come Lord Jesus!

You might also find that http://www.sacredspace.ie inspires...

2 comments:

Olabisi Efuniyi-Onanuga said...

Yes indeed maranatha! Come Lord Jesus!
My life is fuller each day as Lord Jesus lifts me up
"I am pressing on the upward way and reaching new heights everyday"
but "still praying as I onward bound, Lord Plant my feet on higher ground!"
May the joy of Advent never cease in our lives (Amen)

Fr. Simon Cutmore said...

Amen, amen and amen Bisi!

Bless you